The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 07:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you didn't get any of those "snow pile" pic's i took on Christmas Eve?
I don't think so? I'll have to double check my e-mail when I get home and see. I'm pretty sure I only got your mud ones though.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go Alex:

The Rainier:

The old Bravada:

If you want, I can email all of those shots to you... I would have to zip them up, but that's do-able. Photobucket resizes them somewhat. If you need higher resolution images, just let me know.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmm I think those sizes should work. I'll take another look at them when I get home and let you know if I'll need you to email them.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past
Old 01-07-2010, 06:36 PM
BF Veteran

Sorry there hasn't been any updates lately on this. I've been really busy lately with my new job. I do plan on getting this released before the end of the month though. If there is anyone else wanting to submit please do so!

Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk

you didn't get any of those "snow pile" pic's i took on Christmas Eve?
I don't think so? I'll have to double check my e-mail when I get home and see. I'm pretty sure I only got your mud ones though.
soooo.........what's the scoop? do i need to resend the pic's?

Old 01-08-2010, 02:45 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Sent in a couple, hope they are worthy

Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 AM
BF Veteran

soooo.........what's the scoop? do i need to resend the pic's?
Let me check when I get home. Sorry, I forgot to do so. If not I'll pop you an e-mail and let you know.