2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Regular Production Option (RPO) Codes

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 06:04 PM
93LT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regular Production Option (RPO) Codes

In the glove box of your Blazers/Jimmys/Bravadas is a Service Parts Identification Label (SPIDS) with a bunch of 3 digit codes called RPO codes. These codes tell you what options are on your vehicle. The following link will allow you to type in your RPO codes and translate them for you. You can then copy the contents from the description page to MS word, or Notepad (I used notepad so as not to copy any HTML over) and print them out should you wish to do so.

S10 Forum.com RPO code translator - broken link

This is handy to tell you things such as axle gear ratio, transmission type etc.

Try COMPNINE.com's VIN Decoder

Last edited by swartlkk; 09-08-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Removed broken link and added compnine.com link.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Regular Production Option (RPO) Codes

I had found another one awhile ago, but I like this one better.

Good find!

Old 07-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Also, here is what I have found to be the ultimate RPO listing (188 pages of eye splitting RPO bliss) - Hope you have your reading glasses on!

Ultimate RPO List - 1.12Mb .pdf file

Old 07-06-2006, 10:49 PM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah. Just need to be able to multitask and use the search function And if ya were board enough had your codes typed into MS

Old 09-06-2007, 06:25 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

This was excatly what I was looking for! God bless the search function! It saves endlessly repeated questions! My friend that bought my truck asked me what tranny it has and I was clueless. Thanks 93LT and swart!.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Beginning Member
mudd4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this. The first link, was not working for me. I was able to click on the second link.

Thank you for posting the info.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Starting Member
Katmandu is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Originally Posted by 93LT
Dead link....

Actually, the link works but there is nothing there...

Old 11-03-2009, 07:33 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

THREAD REVIVAL... I am looking up rpo codes and this thread is perfecto.... thank god for the search button

Old 03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Beginning Member
00blaze00 is on a distinguished road

hey odd question how would you find the rpo codes if that sticker has been peeled out of the glove box?

Old 03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Administrator

You can try to put your VIN into compnine.com's VIN decoder. It is limited to how far back it goes though. If that doesn't work, then the dealership may be able to run your VIN, but there records have a shelf life too.

Quick Reply: Regular Production Option (RPO) Codes